Great to be back!

Frangapani

I certainly agree with Angela. Didn't realise how dependent I was on my daily 'fix' of ballet.co. until it was no longer there! I've been having serious withdrawal symptoms until today. Many thanks to Bruce for coming up with this great solution. All the best for a great Christmas, Bruce and a very happy New Year. You have ensured a great many ballet enthusiasts will also have a happy New Year! Joan

Hi all!We've been following your posts for the past year or so but could never post for some reason but now it's all changed managed to get an account lol! Thank you all to the great advice we've been reading its been great advice for my dancing daughter!! :-)

Again belated happy new year.

Great to have it back was very missed over the christmas.

I may not post much but has definately been a big part of my week checking in to see how everyone is doing.

Definately be looking forward to seeing how everyone did in their vocational exams as my dd did her first one last month.

This site has been invaluble to us over the years.

Thank you Bruce xxx

I am so glad to Bruce and his team for allowing us all three more months and counting, to carry on using this forum. I would be more than happy to pay a fee for using this forum but how is this all going to happen. I know that there may be a new comittee being set up to run things, but will we all recieve an e mail asking us all for a fee? I really hope that the forum continues, it has been like losing touch with friends. Bruce has also being amazing in keeping control of the forum, making sure people co-operated with the rules, therefore creating a much friendlier forum. Thankyou Bruce for all your hard work and also to the rest of the team.

• Like 2

I echo all of the above!

I missed you all over Xmas and realised how much I follow your stories and dancing lives...my DD and I are only hobby ballet dancers, so I don't have your audition stresses, only exam stress! But I feel for you all...and as for training funding problems...ooohhh if only I had deeper pockets ...

Great to be back tho, and when I win the lottery....