New Starters for Sept Northern Ballet Associates

Shirley315

Hi

My daughter is due to start Northern Ballet in September as an associate, and I still haven't received any invoice or handbook. I've already emailed them and enquired, but I'm still waiting. Don't want to email again as I don't want to appear too pushy. Is there anybody else in this situation?

Thank you

The current students only received their offers to return last week so they are probably waiting to get all the replies back in before they send the new packs out-shouldn't be too long now x

Hi

My daughter is due to start Northern Ballet in September as an associate, and I still haven't received any invoice or handbook. I've already emailed them and enquired, but I'm still waiting. Don't want to email again as I don't want to appear too pushy. Is there anybody else in this situation?

Thank you

I emailed Faye Cardwell at the end of last week and was told that the information would hopefully be out by the end of this week.

• Like 1

Hi Fran

We have had to turn our SA place down, so there were lots of tears on Saturday as this was her last session. I wish you and your dd best wishes for next year at Northern and hope we bump into you again

swe xx

• Like 1

Hi Fran

We have had to turn our SA place down, so there were lots of tears on Saturday as this was her last session. I wish you and your dd best wishes for next year at Northern and hope we bump into you again

swe xx

Sure our paths will cross again and all the best to your DD

Lots of love

F xxx