Ticket to sell for Akram Khan Giselle ballet intensive on Sunday, face value £50

Blossom

I have a place at ENB Giselle ballet intensive on Sunday, but can no longer go. Face value £50. Let me know if you are interested in taking the place. Event is for age 18+

9.30am: Arrive at Markova House RECEPTION. You will be directed to the allocated changing rooms. 

10am – 11am: Start the day and warm up with a ballet-inspired Pilates workout, which increases core-strength and flexibility.
11am – 11.15am: Short break and changing time.
11.15am – 12.45pm: Explore the musicality and artistry of ballet in a technique class. 
12.45pm – 2pm: Lunch (kitchen seating area will be available)
2pm – 3.45pm: Take part in a fun and energetic repertoire workshop, learning extracts from English National Ballet's brand new version of the iconic ballet Giselle by world-renowned choreographer, Akram Khan.
3.45pm – 4pm: Opportunity for friends and family to come into the studio to watch the last part of the session including time for a short Q&A with the dance artists.
4pm: Exit via RECEPTION.

I hope someone picked this up from you - I wasn't able in the end to organise to go, and my Achilles tendon is still - shall we say "difficult" (I can stretch it, but pointing my foot or going up on demi-pointe is too painful!)

Did anyone attend & can give us an account? It sounded really interesting.