Bluebird

Royal Ballet 2017 Spring Casting

Cast change for Rubies on April 12 and 15 (evening)

Email just received from the ROH contained the following:

"Due to a scheduling error it has been necessary to make the following cast changes for Jewels on Wednesday 12 and Saturday 15 April (evening performance). 

Sarah Lamb will replace Akane Takada and Steven McRae will replace Alexander Campbell for the performance on Wednesday 12 April.

Akane Takada will replace Sarah Lamb and Alexander Campbell will replace Steven McRae for the evening performance on Saturday 15 April.

We regret the inconvenience these changes may cause, but please do not hesitate to contact our Box Office team on +44 (0)20 7304 4000 (Monday-Saturday 10am-8pm) if you would like to make an exchange (subject to availability). On this occasion we will of course waive the exchange fee." 

I'm at the matinee on 1st April ... if that changes I will be grinding my teeth!!!

As it happens, I wanted to see Jewels again and this happened to be a matinee.  A friend very kindly booked for me.  I hadn't even looked at the casting so had a very pleasant surprise when I finally did.

• Like 3

I'm at the matinee on 1st April ... if that changes I will be grinding my teeth!!!

As it happens, I wanted to see Jewels again and this happened to be a matinee.  A friend very kindly booked for me.  I hadn't even looked at the casting so had a very pleasant surprise when I finally did.

I'm at that matinee too, Janet and was delighted with the casting.

• Like 2