Tring Park School - please help ?

BBA

Perhaps it is time to lock this thread, emotions are beginning to run high and people may say things that can come across wrong in written form. We are all hear to support each other and we are all friends, so enough is enough I don't want stirrups to leave.

I have considered doing that Tulip, but while people are discussing the dance show etc. I will leave it open...for now. :-)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of the dance show, I know the beautiful new studios are now complete at Tring, but have they started work on the new theatre? If I remember rightly, they were going to build a new theatre for dance, and use the Markova theatre for drama - is that correct?

Let's all stick our heads back in the sand and move on.

If a child/parent isn't happy then I am utterly shocked to hear that as you don't pay full fees then its acceptable and you should put up and shut up in some peoples opinion.

You receive funding in recognition of talent/potential doesn't mean you accept different standards of care.

I for one am off!

Let's all stick our heads back in the sand and move on.

If a child/parent isn't happy then I am utterly shocked to hear that as you don't pay full fees then its acceptable and you should put up and shut up in some peoples opinion.

You receive funding in recognition of talent/potential doesn't mean you accept different standards of care.

I for one am off!

• Like 1

Please don't leave, Bankruptmum. I've deliberated whether to lock this thread but it's tricky sometimes to know whether to rush in with hobnailed boots or to leave it open to allow people to respond.

The last thing we want is people to leave, particularly valued and longstanding members, so I am going to lock the thread.

• Like 2