Free bag of used girls' ballet items

Yaffa

I found a large bag of discarded ballet items at a second-hand stall on my recent travels. A young dancer took the items which interested her and the following are left: Probably not worth posting them separately, but I'm happy to give the bag with all the remaining contents to anyone who can collect it at one of the Linbury RBS performances this week (no charge):

2 1/2 rolls of pink ballet thread. Looks rather pale (faded?), but still seems to be strong.

10 sets of pink satin ribbons (Looks as though they were sewn on shoes in the past). Different thicknesses and shades of pink

Set of needles and thimble in zip-up case with picture of a dancer (with space for small scissors, missing)

12 ballet greeting cards, newish (some with slight smudges). Different sizes, no envelopes

8 fine brown hairnets and three thicker brown ones (look like new but can't be sure)

pink leotard in good condition with short sleeves, no skirt/frill/belt. No label at all. Maybe for age 11-12? ; character skirt (hand-made?), looks around the same size

2 pink hairbands

bag with hair accessories (hairclips, slides etc.)

two sheets of dance stickers

tambourine

Yaffa