Graze boxes

sarahw

My DD's used to have these.  Quite a few do at boarding schools.  Have a look in Boots as they have examples of them in there for sale now.  The pack sizes are fairly small.  However, I stopped sending them as the half eaten/wasted packs cam home more often than not after a while.

As many schools have nut allergy policies in place, it is also tricky to make sure you are not buying food that they aren't allowed.

I now buy big packs of the foods they like and make them up into snack sized bags instead.

• Like 2

I bought these for my dd when she was at university and we tried them ourselves. The sweet parts of the box are very nice but we found that the savoury selections were fairly dull and bland. In the end we stopped bothering with them.

We have a weekly box.  It's a bit expensive for what it is but I like it because you can choose the snacks you like and don't like and my 3 dc like picking at it when they're peckish.  They all fight over the pretzels with chocolate dip!  You can buy graze stuff everywhere now, I sometimes have a few small boxes in my Ocado shop.

• Like 2