Blommaert Ballet and Toning

Blommaert Ballet and Toning is offering 4 weekly classes from the 1 of November.

Blommaert Ballet and Toning is led by recently retired First Artist if the Royal Ballet Sander Blommaert.

Classes will be held in Battersea Reach London.

There will be 2 weekly Adult Beginners Ballet Classes and 2 weekly Full Body Toning Workouts to get that Dancers Body.

For more information visit www.sanderblommaert.com or follow @blommaertballetandtoning on Instagram.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, Blommaertballetandtoning.  I've moved your post to Doing Dance, which is more suitable.

As you're posting as a commercial entity, can we please ask you to provide a signature with your contact details, in accordance with our AUP? (Link "Community Guidelines" at the bottom right of this page).

Thank you.

• Like 3

I wonder if I could ask you a question about your teaching on Sunday morning at Danceworks? I am often there on the weekend & do Christine Mittelmaier's 11:30am Sunday class which is advertised Intermediate, but I wondered how that compares with the level of your 10am Advanced class? Ms Mittelmaier's class is lovely *& i don't find it too much of a challenge - well, it's a challenge but I'm not out of my depth.  I don't want to be out of my depth & sometimes the earlier start fits my schedule better (I know that's the wrong reason for choosing a class, but I also want to get back to more advanced work).

• Like 1