Sarah Toner School of Ballet Summer Intensive 11-15 July

Sarah Toner (former Birmingham Royal Ballet) is holding a week-long ballet summer intensive from Monday 11th July to Friday 15th July in North London ( close to mainline stations, Piccadilly line and Victoria Line) for students in full-time  vocational ballet training. The cost is £300. There are a couple of spaces that have come up at the last minute.

For more information please contact Sarah on: 07968891751 or by email sarah@sarahtoner.co.uk

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum, originallyfromthenorth. :-)

May I ask if you have any commercial links with the summer school? Not a problem if so, but in accordance with the "Commerce" section of our Acceptable Use Policy, we would need you to put your commercial details/contact details into the "Signature" line via your profile settings.

Thank you. :-)

Such a shame but it seems to me that this may miss the target audience; I may well be wrong and happy to be corrected but my understanding is that WL and Tring don't break up till 21st July (?) and Elmhurst don't break up till Saturday 16th July, I believe tha Hammond break up earlier though. Unless maybe it's aimed at post 16?

I hope everybody has a lovely break, regardless of whether their kids decide to do summer schools or not. :)

Just to clarify -  as far as I'm aware ( although do contact the school) the course is open to anybody who is  free on those dates and dancing at an advanced level similar to kids in vocational school. The school runs lots of courses, so if this one doesn't suit, another may.

I believe  that Josephine Holling is also teaching some of the course.

Over and out!

• Like 1

For what its worth Pictures and Harwell, Royal summer school starts this weekend for WL and CG, YBSS starts 16jul (before many state schools have finished) same day as Elmhurst finish for the year and know many of the attendees will be

I am fully aware when these summer schools start. I know how exhausted my ds is after the end of a very busy term and I would never risk injury by sending him to a summer school straight after term (I don't care who's running it!). Young growing bodies need a break. I am not saying this is right for everyone, but it is right for us. He will attend summer schools in the holidays, he will go to the gym and go sailing. But after a couple of weeks rest.

• Like 4

Horses for courses - some people prefer to go straight from full-time school to summer school while they're still "in the zone"; others prefer a rest initially. We're lucky that there are good summer schools running throughout most of the holidays. :-)

• Like 3