Tring dance summer school

Mummy twinkle toes

DD did it last year - not doing it this year because trying another course. Had an amazing time , worked hard but came back improved and full of inspiration. Have a great time ????

• Like 4

My DD is attending too . She's just turned 12 . She's done a few courses before , this and one other . And also been to a few Tring one day events .

She's very much looking forward to it .

She's always excited to see who's teaching and who's group she's in .

• Like 1

My DD is coming too, she is 15, so hoping there are a few girls her own age.

She is very excited, but nervous as she has never been before and knows nobody!!!!

My DD has just been accepted for full time at Tring so she's decided not to go to Summer school. Hopefully someone will get a call from the waiting list and I can get my money back to pay towards new uniform!

• Like 4

Thank you. DD looking forward to it. She took class with them and really enjoyed it. She knows some from summer schools etc.

I couldn't go yesterday as it was younger DD's last day of school and show. I watched the gala show last week though. It was fabulous!

Edited by angel
  • Like 2

Thank you for being so lovely!! It's nice to have people be supportive. Haven't had a lot of that apart from on here xx

That makes me sad, sometimes parents on their children's behalf, are more competitive than the children!

• Like 2

Thank you Pictures and sorry it was such a surprise to you (it was a big surprise to us too but very welcome).

I did try to tell you during the show on Friday but it was too noisy and you had to rush off to help! Had imagined by then that the grapevine would have made it's way to you.

And yes to is residential now, making it much more accessible to DC from far and wide.

Edited by angel

My DD has just been accepted for full time at Tring so she's decided not to go to Summer school. Hopefully someone will get a call from the waiting list and I can get my money back to pay towards new uniform!

Do MDS's not cover uniform expenses now?  Hope it wont be too expensive for you, my hand always seems to be in my pocket!  

I'm sure it opens again at the beginning of term :)

Fabulous  :D

Only one small problem to combat now  Older DD is in NYB Gala performance at Sadlers wells that evening!  Somehow I need to settle DD into her new school, get older DD to SW and go to watch her!  Wish me luck  :blink:

Edited by angel
  • Like 3

Only one small problem to combat now Older DD is in NYB Gala performance at Sadlers wells that evening! Somehow I need to settle DD into her new school, get older DD to SW and go to watch her! Wish me luck :blink:

Oh yes, that's a tricky one!!!! Good luck ????

• Like 1