Scottish Ballet Associates

mumtaxi

Does anybody who auditioned for the Scottish Ballet Mids and Seniors have their letter yet? Due to be out this week and my daughter is on tenterhooks!

Also do they give any feedback at all?

Fingers crossed for you all  :)

Happy Birthday for the other day BadBallerina - a 'yes' would have been a perfect present!

Yes Balletutu - hopefully tomorrow. Felt sure it would have been today but . . . what a long week it has been  :)

• Like 2

Still no letter for me today so I tried to phone but they're shut! Will just have to wait but that also means postponing the decision of continuing with Ballet West associates which would mean staying overnight in Glasgow once a month in a year with Highers x

• Like 2

Aww BadBallerina - how frustrating! So many decisions waiting on this too, I feel for you and agree a phone call is definitely worthwhile. Must be the longest week ever for you.

My daughter got her letter on Friday in the end - it was a 'no' but she's not too disappointed. She too was trying to make plans based on the decision so is now relieved that she can go ahead and get things organised for plan B. Such is life!

Totty - congrats to your guys! Great news and well deserved for all their hard work.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...