Sir Peter Wright in conversation

From an email that I received. It will probably be very interesting, but I can't make it.

Sir Peter Wright - In Conversation and Book Signing 
Saturday 18 June | The Patrick Centre 

I am delighted to invite you to a unique afternoon with Sir Peter Wright, dancer, choreographer and former Artistic Director of Birmingham Royal Ballet.

To celebrate the publication of their book Wrights & Wrongs: My Life in Dance, Sir Peter and writer Paul Arrowsmith will reflect on over 70 years dancing and creating ballets. You will hear from Sir Peter about his fascinating life, the world of ballet and his most celebrated Birmingham Royal Ballet creation, The Nutcracker.

After the talk, Sir Peter and Paul will be signing copies of Wrights & Wrongs for a limited time only.

The talk and signing will take place on Saturday 18th June, at two times - 12.30pm and 5.30pm. The talk will last approximately 60 minutes and tickets are £20 per person. You also have the exclusive opportunity to purchase an advance copy of Wrights & Wrongs for £20, a £5 discount off the recommended retail price. Copies of Wrights & Wrongs can be reserved in advance when you book your ticket, and will also be available for sale on the day.

Owing to the seating capacity of the Patrick Centre, places at the two talks are extremely limited. To book your tickets please go to www.brb.org.uk/Wright or call 0844 338 5000*. For any other queries, please contact Elise Bourgy on 0121 245 3537 or email elisebourgy@brb.org.uk

• Like 2

Either talk would fit in around either performances of Taming of the Shrew. I'm going to the matinee so I'll see if I can get a ticket. A signed book too would be brilliant! My early birthday present to me!

• 4 weeks later...