May half term workshop

LovetoDance2003

This may be of interest to some of you who live in the Staffordshire area. Nicky trained @ RBS and was an ENB soloist.

EXCITING 'GISELLE' WORKSHOP OPPORTUNITY DURING HALF TERM TAUGHT BY RESIDENT SYB TEACHER NICKY HENSHALL.

Stoke on Trent Staffordshire, Thurs 2nd Jun. Junior and Senior workshops. Book now & email nickyhensh@gmail.com to secure your place or for more info. Limited places available.

• 2 weeks later...

She really did LovetoDance2003 thank you, she has not stopped talking about it since we left. She told me all about the ballet Giselle and what the story was about and youtubed it when we got home, dancing away to it. She now wants to see the ballet!

Nicky was lovely and I really enjoyed watching all the girls dance at the end. It was completely different to what she has done before at her regular class. We are hoping to go again to her monthly sessions.

Was your dd at the junior session or the senior session? Glad she enjoyed it too.

So pleased your daughter enjoyed it princessballerina. The monthly sessions are wonderful and all the girls that attend are so lovely. We sadly couldn't attend today as we are away but always go normally. Nicky tries to get the girls involved in as many performance opportunities for the girls as she can too (which are optional, but she always produces a piece of a very high standard) and I couldn't recommend SYB highly enough. She often puts on sessions for privates too which are extremely beneficial as the girls respect her so much xx

Ha ha yes pictures! Clue, my daughter is a junior and the girls went to the same dance school before your dd went off to vocational school (and we often have a quick chat there as we cross over) xxx ????

Edited by Balletmummy55