White Lodge Character Skirt

Aklf

This is a long shot I'm sure but wonder if anyone has a White Lodge character skirt with multi colored ribbons that they no longer need and would like to sell? Thanks

Lisa, I found it on Twitter so I have retweeted it for you. I must say I prefer the ones my dds had at their ballet school which were individually made and changed every couple of years as they progressed up the grades.

• Like 1

Thanks Fiz. Just found it. Apart from being navy, it is very similar to the old RAD one I used to have which was pale blue. I loved it. But unfortunately my mum sold it when I no longer needed it. Would love to have kept it. 

• Like 1

It was expensive enough to make once!  I wouldn't have liked to pay that every few years.  It has a beautiful lining and the frilled trim.  Vmmom, you don't need the school character skirt for Summer School.  Just any.  My younger DD has insisted on wearing her RAD one rather than big sister's RBS one  ;)

Thanks @angel but at my daughter's school they don't use character skirt so I need to buy one. I found the Katz skirt on ebay that is not too expensive but it seems  so see-through  :unsure:. I can sew it by myself but the cost will be the same or higher. 

For Covent garden summer intensive is necessary a national skirt too, my Dd just have a black one but without ribbons, do you think there will be a problem if she uses that one? I can't find it in my country and may be I could sew one, but I don't know fabric composition, how many ribbons, what colors, etc, please if you have an image of covent garden national skirt I would apreciate.

Hi Brenda, usually at Summer Schools in the UK you do not require a specific uniform. So I think any character skirt would be fine. I think only children at the school full time have the exact skirt discussed. On the whole summer schools do not want you to spend a lot of money on kit - they would rather you used things you already own. Hope your dd enjoys the summer school!

Thank's sarahw I was worried because school listed things needed and explained national skirt is a black skirt with ribbons, but I think is just for our information and it doesn't have to be exact