Janet posted a link to the programme in Cheltenham but I haven't been able to find any information about the the other venues and the programmes at those venues. Does anyone know if the company is coming to High Wycombe or Woking and, if so, what programmes it will be bringing?

BRB tend only to issue the tour venues as the tickets go on sale.

If the company goes back to High Wycombe it will be the same programme as the one in Cheltenham.  I assume they will also be going back to Poole and Truro as they are now well-established dated for midscale South.  On the assumption that Cheltenham is the first venue and Truro is usually the final venue then any venues nearer London would be in the intervening week (w/c 9th May).

I've no details at all about midscale North but would assume that the company will be going to Durham and York (as they have been the 2 constant venues since midscale started) and possibly Shrewsbury as they have been there for the last couple of years.  I've not heard any hints about the Northern rep.

Cheltenham details:  https://www.everymantheatre.org.uk/m-shows/birmingham-royal-ballet-1/

• Like 1

As Janet has mentioned many of the theatres BRB use for these tours are months away from opening up booking for May 2016. It is usually January when BRB issues its press release but if you keep checking the likely theatres websites you can often get the info before this. BRB friends may know the details by end of November based on past experience.

• Like 1

I've just been looking at the programme for the south mid-scale tour and notice that BRB appear to be going back to the original designs by Desmond Heeley for Solitaire. It gives his name as designer on their website and there is also an illustration of RB students showing those designs. I will be so so pleased if this is the case as I love Solitaire but it was ruined for me by both of the redesigns.

https://www.brb.org.uk/whats-on/event/five-tangos-midscale-tour

• 5 months later...

Not me and I have been trying on a daily basis. They are leaving it REALLY late this time. I assume that the argument is that this tour is aimed at an audience who will be less familiar with individual dancers. Can't say I agree.

I have a ticket for the matinee in Shrewsbury which I am rather looking forward to. However, if I had some idea of the casting I might decide to stay for the evening as well. I realise that this is a-typical of the audience they are expecting but it is a case of loss of potential income to the company.