BalletcoForum Badges

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived today so will try out next Wednesday at Frankenstein!

The only thing is had planned to wear blue( again) .....so a very blue lady with a blue badge on will be me!!

• Like 2

Mine arrived today so will try out next Wednesday at Frankenstein!

The only thing is had planned to wear blue( again) .....so a very blue lady with a blue badge on will be me!!

I'll look out for you LinMM (I'll be badged as well).  :)

• Like 1

Well, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that on the Elmhurst school Facebook page there are photos of a recent visit from Carlos Acosta who would appear to be sporting a round blue button on his lapel.....coincidence right?

Wonder what name he posts under?! :)

• Like 1

Well, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that on the Elmhurst school Facebook page there are photos of a recent visit from Carlos Acosta who would appear to be sporting a round blue button on his lapel.....coincidence right?

Just realised that maybe I should have made it more clear that this was meant in a jokey lighthearted way ( although I have to admit to zooming in as much as I can on my iPad, squinting, taking the iPad closer to the patio door to get a look in the best possible light, almost convincing myself it was a Blue Peter badge before remembering that they aren't round, then telling myself not to be so silly)

• Like 5

Well I wore my newly acquired badge to Frankenstein last night but I think you were all at Emerging Dancer instead!

I looked out for badge wearers on opening night as well, but have yet to see anyone wearing one. 

I was back at the ROH for Frankenstein last night as well, was wearing my badge, and didn't see anyone wearing one either.

It'd be interesting to know how many posters actually use a badge as this would give a rough indication as to how likely it is to see one. :)

No luck for me last night but I was with my lovely husband and we will be watching it again on Sunday with our eldest ex dd. I suspect live ballet in Nottingham will be the place it might be noticed. NottsBalletlover and some other Ballet Coers live or watch live ballet there.

I'm also at both performances on the 11th, so will keep my beady eyes open for blue badges! I just had a funny vision of lots of people wandering around during the intervals, slightly bent forward and peering at everyone's chests...

• Like 6