Laines Summer School - dance based

arabesque1

My daughter is considering this option for summer school this year. She doesn't want a purely ballet focus, so would welcome any opinions/advice from anyone who has experience of this course. Thanks

Edited by arabesque1

Fantastic SS. My child did it and absolutely loved it. Ballet class every day in addition to lots of jazz and contemporary. Superb teachers and a real mix of children there from all different dance backgrounds- mainly non- vocational. Very friendly atmosphere, and a great show at the end of the week which showed some superb choreography and very talented children.

My DD did the Laine summer school a couple of years ago and will probably be going back again this year.  It is a fabulous summer school  and the teaching staff are top notch.  My dd absolutely loved it and the end of course show was unbelievably professional.  I can highly recommend it - definitely well worth the money.

My DD did the Laine summer school a couple of years ago and will probably be going back again this year. It is a fabulous summer school and the teaching staff are top notch. My dd absolutely loved it and the end of course show was unbelievably professional. I can highly recommend it - definitely well worth the money.

Thanks for your reply. How old is your dd? Which week is she likely to attend if she does it again?

Edited by arabesque1