Thanks! my daughter's assessment of both auditions was that everyone seemed about the same. she also enjoyed being seaweed at totnes.

Congratulations to her, well done. You must be both so excited. My daughter auditioned at Birmingham for Elmhurst. (But not for RBS)

• Like 1

Congratulations to all the Newcastle and Birmingham successes, and hope those who were disappointed are okay... So, I wonder who will hear this week?! :unsure:  :)

• Like 1

Any more news anywhere? I feel like I'm possibly the only one still permanently refreshing this feed and my email account! ???? Please RBS put me out of my misery! ????????

• Like 1

That was me on Friday Ballet'n'broke!  Our email hit at 4:36 and the whole office knew about it! We got a very unexpected Yes for Leeds. Good luck to everyone playing the waiting game x

• Like 5

Hope you hear soon Ballet'n'broke! We were London, so not expecting to hear for a couple of weeks yet. Good luck!

I wouldn't be surprised if London results came out towards the end of this week or beginning of next judging by previous years, then again who knows?

• Like 2

Congratulations, Tiaramum! How exciting! Is it a girl or boy place? Massive well done to them! :D

Thank you, it's so lovely to hear news, even if it's not mine/daughter's hehehe. ???? Well done to your DC Tiaramum that's the way to start a weekend! ????

Katia05 please to know I'm not the only one tormented by the waiting ☺️

• Like 1

Hope London waits until the end of next week - my dd has her ballet exam on Monday and it would be nice to get beyond that first before getting a 'no' from JAs!

• Like 1

Hope London waits until the end of next week - my dd has her ballet exam on Monday and it would be nice to get beyond that first before getting a 'no' from JAs!

Oooo good luck for the ballet exam ???? ????

Edited by Ballet'n'broke
  • Like 1

We had a YES for London for one of DD's classmates today but not sure if he counts as "London" results as they had to audition in Southampton last minute due to an error over audition dates? Very exciting!!

Edited by Petalviolet
  • Like 4

Anyone know when Bath results are out? Not for DD, but want to know when to ask (but not pester!) someone I know!

We had a YES for London for one of DD's classmates today but not sure if he counts as "London" results as they had to audition in Southampton last minute due to an error over audition dates? Very exciting!!

It goes on venue auditioned at. We auditioned in London for a Newcastle place. Everyone who auditioned in Newcastle has heard. The wait goes on.....

• Like 1

Sounds like Eastleigh are coming out now...

So just Bath, Totnes and London to go... 

• Like 1

That's wonderful, Balletbod - congratulations!! She must be thrilled!  :D

• Like 1

Lovely hearing the good news and sorry to those with the not yets!