Professionally made Tutu for Sale

529015A

I am selling my daughters tutu that we had made for her by a professional seamstress as she is now just too tall for the length of net .

It is duck egg blue silk dupion with 10 layers of italian net (tagged & hooped). The bodice is 10 paneled , boned & lined . It has hook & eye rear fastening with extra material for adjusting the width. The pants are pale blue cotton. It is embellished with ivory corded beaded lace detail to the bodice and around the skirt. 

The top layer of net is 13 inches long so would suit a dancer upto approx 5ft 5 inches tall (my daughter is now 5ft 7 inches). The measurements are approx at most (as it can be taken in by moving hook & eye)

Bust 34 inches

Waist 26 Inches

Hips 34 inches

Centre bodice from bottom of V to yop layer of net 11 inches.

My daughter first measured a good 3 inches less than these when it was made and we had the fastenings moved last year as she had grown.

It is in excellent condition and I am looking for around £175 (cost £325) to go towards a new one. I have listed it on ebay under ' Classical Ballet Tutu' so please take a look or message me if you have any questions.