RBS Annual Report 2014/15

SBallerina

So interesting to see that 95% of students accepted into white lodge were assosiates!!

I also think that the figures for the number of children they have introduced to ballet via the outreach programmes is impressive

It doesn't tell us how many make it through to upper school though, and how many of these were taken into lower school at year 7.

It might be better not knowing, more so if you have a DC at present  going through the process. I mean what happened last year is in the past anyway, it's always better to look ahead not behind. That's only  my humble opinion of course.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

It might be better not knowing, more so if you have a DC at present  going through the process. I mean what happened last year is in the past anyway, it's always better to look ahead not behind. That's only  my humble opinion of course.

I totally agree it's impossible to predict from past figures what will happen in the future there are so many factors that may possibly affect each year. All the students are individual and the positives are that the majority of students end up going somewhere at the end of their training.

Amber21

• Like 1