Bolshoi Ticket Prices for ROH 2016

Compared to previous booking periods, friends booking was pretty smooth with the new waiting room and waits were not outrageous. Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised ... *fingers crossed*

• Like 1

Bringing things back to topic - I am really really annoyed, no in fact I am getting to feel quite Bolshy(!) the more I think about this - Why oh why don't the ROH sell the Bolshoi tickets on a different date to the rest of the ROH Summer Season?? I can just see the website crashing under the strain now....ROH punters fighting for ROH tix and Bolshoi fans wanting Bolshoi and fans of both wanting both and then there is the RBS gala tix as well......is there no common sense applied to anything these days?

Very little, I'm afraid.  I suppose with the other RBS performances not being in-house this year it might be felt that there was less need, but it's not that long ago that Bolshoi(Kirov) and RBS booking were on a different day.  I was also a bit surprised to see that the Hochhauser mailing list booking was phone only, which turned out to make things very longwinded - it would have been so much easier just to be able to click around on the website and find whatever, as DQF said.

• Like 1

Maybe, but didn't I see Placido Domingo's name among those appearing?

In Nabucco which he already performed three years ago, the production will still be the same dreary one. Given the pricing they don't seem to expect it to be all that popular.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...