Midland Theatre Ballet's Cinderella

pas de chat

Did anyone else go to Midland Theatre Ballet's production of Cinderella last week.  We went to the Gala in Birmingham on Saturday it was just stunning.  DD wished she could still be part of it but sadly her school have a strict rule about outside of school activities.

We noticed David Bintley in the audience!

Hi pas de chat ....... It was a superb production, my DS was lucky enough to take part & absolutely loved it ......it has really improved his technique & performance skills. He's so upset it's finished . The Cast were fabulous & should be so proud of themselves. :)

• Like 1

Hi pas de chat ....... It was a superb production, my DS was lucky enough to take part & absolutely loved it ......it has really improved his technique & performance skills. He's so upset it's finished . The Cast were fabulous & should be so proud of themselves. :)

Was he a frog?  They were fabulous!

• Like 1

Hi pas de chat ... Yes he was, and a bluebird & the young ugly stepbrother !! It was a great experience as most DC had multiple roles so plenty of time on stage. Glad you enjoyed it !! It was a busy week for my DS as he had his Elmhurst audition during the same week ...... so it's all been a bit of a mad time - but I'm so glad he auditioned for Midland Theatre Ballet as he's learnt so much . He has a very supportive headteacher who has a DD himself so is very understanding when it comes to having authorised time off school.

I know not all children are so lucky !! x