Company Audition Event where lots of companies attend - anyone remember the name please?

hello again, I have a quick question! I read on an earlier topic about a new thing where lots of companies audition at once. I've done search after search but can't find it. I can't remember the name of it or where it's held but it was somewhere in Europe and supposed to be held once a year. Does anyone remember please? thanks!

Speaking of the Grand Audition... I think this is a great idea of a ballet mum friend we met at auditions (can't pass it off as my idea as I know you read the forum!). Wouldn't it be easier to have one final/ funding MDS audition for all the schools? Less time off school and work and cheaper too...

• Like 1

Oh but only one final/funding audition! Imagine the nerves and the pressure if all applications depended on just one day! Especially if you did not happen to feel 100% that day.  Easier and cheaper for the parents but not the children !

The Grand Audition, however, is a good idea and auditonees here are not putting all their eggs in one basket as it were, as they would still presumably be auditioning elsewhere too.