Any Junior Associate results out yet?

Nana's Taxi

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes wildflowers she does!! She is at ballet school in USA at age 16 and loving every moment!!!

I know what you mean about feeling ill at the thought of the third one auditioning!! Do yours both still dance? B)

Wow! USA! Can't top that one!! Eldest DD is just finishing her 2nd yr at vocational school (yr 8). Middle DD will be starting MA's in Sept, she desperately wanted to follow in her sister's footsteps, made finals for the schools but wasn't successful...this time. She's going to put me through it all again next yr!! :unsure:

Would love to hear more about ballet school in USA, perhaps you should start a thread and tell us more - always fascinating to read about how other countries do things.

Congratulations to you DS, just realised never said that before! :huh:

I'm waiting to hear from a lady in another department at work who rang me the other day saying "Is that your son who was in the local paper the other week?" as hers had been for a JA audition in London and she was interested to know more. I gather she's in tomorrow and I'm wondering whether to wait to hear from her (I did ask her to let me know how he got on) or to just ring and ask :) Think I'll ring....

• Like 1

2 graduated a few years back and I think dancing in America. The next was in ds year and the last in the year below. The family did move south in the end. They used to travel from Scotland for JA'S in London. The 2 younger boys went through JA'S, W/L and now in US the older 2 went through US only. This must have taken a lot of time and commitment which I'm not sure we would have had.

Lovely family. There was a programme about them which I think you might be able to find on YouTube - I'll look sometime when I get a few minutes :unsure: It was interesting to hear on there that the school helped them financially with their move south. Not for discussion here - perhaps a new thread needed for the question of how there is help available that most of us never find out about!! ;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Lovely family. There was a programme about them which I think you might be able to find on YouTube - I'll look sometime when I get a few minutes http://www.balletcoforum.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/unsure.png It was interesting to hear on there that the school helped them financially with their move south. Not for discussion here - perhaps a new thread needed for the question of how there is help available that most of us never find out about!! http://www.balletcoforum.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wink.png