Any Junior Associate results out yet?

Nana's Taxi

Thanks for replies - it all makes a bit more sense now ... Congratulations Eloise to your year 6 daughter (and best of luck next year to your other dd!) I know if mine doesn't get in, she'll be just as, if not more, determined next year!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again no Bristol results today. Looks like we need to wait much longer than I hoped. Anyone with experience? Do they really send the results for Bristol/London much later? I'm supriced how much I'm waiting for that letter. Hope it's normal...

Happymum, I am also waiting for London results! Last year my daughters letter didn't come until about 23rd june, now I'm waiting for my son. I hope it will also be a yes like my daughters but who knows!!

Its painful but you can't change the result so try to just forget about it as much as possible!!! What will be will be!!

Good luck!

I know that last year some people called the RBS and they did say that the letters were being posted the next day so it maybe worth a call if you can't wait!!!

Edited by plie

If the letters come out in order of auditions, then I guess the Eastleigh ones will be next to come out .. and then Bristol .. and London will be last. So yes, I think we may still have a bit of a wait ... Best of luck Happymum!

Well done to all the yesses and well done to everyone who auditioned. My youngest dd has just 2 JA classes left in London then that part of her journey will be over for ever. Sad in many ways :( I can't believe how quickly the 3 years have gone so savour every moment ....

• Like 5

Well done to all you new ja's. My ds has just one more class left after 3 years as a ja. Now it's time to move on, we have made some really good friends, both of us, and we will definitely keep in touch! It feels like an exciting time with lots of his friends moving on, to vocational schools or MA's or new secondary schools! It was worth all the travelling and shuffling dance school exams and shows etc!

• Like 1

No Balletjack she won't be doing Mids...she starts full time at Tring in Sept. A new adventure begins. The first formers have an induction day next Friday and she is SOOOOO excited! I'll miss my time around Covent Garden, that's for sure!

• Like 6

It was a YES for my 9 year old DD for Bristol as well - she is very excited! She got a friendly 'please come back' letter 1st time round, swl 2nd time round and now 3rd time lucky! So don't ever give up. Looking forward to making new friends in September....how long do the sessions usually last?

• Like 7

Hi Plie, we were told at our London audition that we would hear by early July. I don't think Eastleigh or Totnes have come through yet and they were before us? I think London will be towards the end of next week I'm afraid - hope I'm wrong!

Oh my goodness, getting a bit nervous now. She wants this so badly this year, much more so than last year, maybe that's why she feels it could have gone better. Want the letter to come, but don't want it to at the same time. I remember feeling physically sick as we opened it last year. :-)

Fingers crossed for you ameliemum i remember feeling sick when the letter arrived last year on a sat morning, dd got to letter before me anyway all i remember seeing was the tear off reply slip at bottom of letter so look for that bit 1st!

No they dont always arrive on a sat our 1st swl letter arrived mid week, last year letter on a sat.remember someone rang the school last year on the friday & was told they had been sent out that day, so i was expecting it didnt have much time to feel nervous as dd opened letter within seconds! Good luck this is our year off from waiting for audition letters but will have to go through it all again next year for ma place!!

I've been thinking about when we received our letters and realised I have never opened a letter except the one assessing DS out of W/L. The JA letter arrived on a Saturday (London) hubby opened it and I got a call at work. The waiting list letter for W/L again hubby opened before he went to work. The year 7 letter from Elmhurst arrived on a Saturday and hubby opened and DS called me at work. When he got assessed out of W/L and were applying for schools hubby took the call from Tring offering a place and the Elmhurst letter came on the last day of term at W/L and guess what hubby opened it and sent us a text but didn't put in the message if it was funded or not! When we got to 6th form places as DS was 16 he opened them. I did take the call from Royal when he was offered the place at W/L though which proably made up for never opening the letters.

My hubby is never around but seems to always be there when the letters arrive. Maybe he is interested a little bit.

Hope the wait ends tomorrow, though I'm sure it was the first Saturday in July our letter arrived but that was 9 years ago.

• Like 3

We had eldest DD's on a Saturday and middle DD's on a Tuesday! No rhyme nor reason other than what day they were posted! With middle dd, she asked every day 'is it here yet?', the day it arrived she was on a school trip and didn't get home till 6. We gave in opened the lovely yes letter, resealed and put on kitchen table in prime place. She came back from trip, full of her day, dumped bag on table over letter and never asked us! We couldn't believe it! :D

The yeses are lovely , cherish them. We have since had more than our fair share of No's, at the time, you feel you as if your heart could break for your DC and it will be impossible to move on but believe me, you do and they bounce back much better and quicker than we do. My middle DD may not be following her big sis to vocational school but is taking her own journey and is lucky to be starting Mids in Sept, not the route she wanted but hey, it's a long, long road to Rome ;)

The disappointment at such a young age is tough and I totally emphasise, but keep strong and positive for them, and if you both feel brave and strong enough, then try again next year.............now remind me of this when my youngest DD auditions for JA's next yr!! :wacko:

Many congratulations to the yeses, big big hugs to the Nos and Huge good luck to those still waiting!

WF x

• Like 7

Oh well, it was a very disappointing no for Amelie. Not even a no, but we would like you to come back next year :-(. It was expected as she knew she didn't do her best, but hard to take after short wait list last year. One very upset little girl this morning. Just off to an outing with brownies which she was really looking forward to, I hope she still enjoys it :( good luck to everyone else today. This is tough :( xxxx

So sorry Ameliemum - we posted at the same time!! Don't give up, my DD had short wait list twice as a JA and no once for MA.. She didnt manage to get to an audition again due to illness or injury until year ten and then got a place for final year in SA's London, so never give up hope :)

• Like 1