Ballet Cymru - Newport Summer Dance & Wales International Ballet Summer School 2016

Jan McNulty

My DD did the 11+ ballet course last year and loved it. She found it a bit challenging (though was one of the youngests) but thought all the teachers/dancers were very nice. I never heard a bad comment about ballet Cymru workshops or intensive courses - and my DD did several of them. She'll be definitely going this year again.

• Like 1

I an second what everyone else is saying about the dancers and staff. Nothing but kind and encouraging towards me and all others who have done courses/ associates. I know I wouldn't be where I am now without all the support and encouragement off all at ballet Cymru

Does anybody know where are the courses taking place this year? Riverfront theatre or ballet Cymru studios? Previously it was in both places but this year it's organised differently. I did email them after reading the leaflet carefully but in reply I've received the same leaflet with the same info again - so the answer is there but I can't see it! I guess that if the performance is in Riverftont that maybe the everyday lessons as well? I just don't know if there is enough room in the theatre to teach both groups at the same time? I wanted both my DC to attend but it can't be done if it's in 2 different places...