RB School Holland Park performances

I don't know what the arrangements are for Friends of the RB School booking for this years' performances at Holland Park (the ones that used to be in the Linbury) on June 30th(eve), July 1st(eve) and 2nd(mat and eve), but they should be available when general booking for Holland Park Opera opens on Feb15th online and Feb29th phone.

• Like 1

I don't know what the arrangements are for Friends of the RB School booking for this years' performances at Holland Park (the ones that used to be in the Linbury) on June 30th(eve), July 1st(eve) and 2nd(mat and eve), but they should be available when general booking for Holland Park Opera opens on Feb15th online and Feb29th phone.

Priority booking for Friends has already begun (with an "honesty" limit of 4 tickets).

• Like 1

Priority booking for Friends has already begun (with an "honesty" limit of 4 tickets).

How so? I cannot access tickets as an ROH Friend or an RBS Friend. So, BBB, please tell us what kind of Friends can purchase 4 tickets for the RBS at Holland Park?