NK Summer Intensive Course Based on Vaganova Method

NK Ballet School

Every year, Natalia Kremen Ballet School organises the “NK Summer Intensive Course in London Based on Vaganova Method”, offering a week of training with guest teachers and ballet stars from leading companies of the world.

Registration is now open for our next Summer Intensive

Enjoy an amazing opportunity to be inspired and learn from the top Russian trained ballet masters. 

25 - 30 July 2016

Ballet Rambert Studios 

Classes: Classical Ballet, Character Dance, Pointe work, Repertoire, History of Ballet, Pilates-stretching class, Contemporary dance 

We provide the highest standards and lots of personal attention with corrections.

Held at beautiful studios in the heart of London.

Information: www.nkballetschol.com

Email: info@nkballetschool.com

• Like 1

I agree Anna. It is especially awkward timing for vocational students, who have spent the entire year in full-time training. It is a big ask to go straight into one or two weeks of summer school with little or no break. They are already knackered and possibly suffering from burnout, so could do with a bit of a rest and a holiday before doing a summer school, so they can regain fitness in readiness for going back to training in September.

For many non-vocational students, a lot of the summer schools (more than ever in 2016 it seems) are scheduled before the state schools break up for summer, which makes things tricky. Some schools are not at all helpful in allowing absence.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello NK Ballet School, welcome to the forum. :-) Here's a link to your website which should work:

http://www.nkballetschool.com

What are your lower and upper age limits for summer school?

Thank you!

Dear Anna, 

The programmes we offer are for students 11-14 years old and 14-19 years old. 

Entry requirements: 

Junior 11 - 14 years:​ Students should be studying Intermediate Foundation Level or Grade 5.  

Senior 14 - 19 years:​ Students should be studying Advanced 1/2 or equivalent (if doing syllabus work) and girls should have three years of pointe work.

I hope this helps :) 

Best wishes, 

Natalia 

Edited by NK Ballet School

Hello NK Ballet School, welcome to the forum. :-) Here's a link to your website which should work:

http://www.nkballetschool.com

What are your lower and upper age limits for summer school?

Thank you!

Dear Anna, 

The programmes we offer are for students 11-14 years old and 14-19 years old. 

Entry requirements: 

Junior 11 - 14 years:​ Students should be studying Intermediate Foundation Level or Grade 5.  

Senior 14 - 19 years:​ Students should be studying Advanced 1/2 or equivalent (if doing syllabus work) and girls should have three years of pointe work.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes, 

Natalia 

• Like 2

Applications don't need to be in until April … it's very early days

Been searching on line for anything about this summer school.

We have applied - our letter said option to pay less if we pay before end Jan so guessing we must hear soon?

I could do with knowing so I know how much money I have left for month :D

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends, 

By registering before 30th of January you can pay only £330 instead of £400. Places limited! 

Faculty this year : 
1️⃣ Sarah Lamb ( The Royal Ballet )
2️⃣ Natalia Kremen ( ENB, director of NKBS)
3️⃣ Tatiana Rezaeva Татьяна Резаева ( Perm Ballet Academy ) 
4️⃣ Anastasia Vasilieva (Vaganova Ballet Academy ) 
5️⃣ Alexander Muntagirov александр мунтагиров ( Perm Ballet , Teacher and father of Vadim Muntagirov The Royal Ballet ) 
6️⃣ Kirill Burlov ( Rambert , awarded choreographer) 
7️⃣ Simonetta Barzanti Dixon ( ballet critic, founder of balletforum.co.uk)

A few days left, hurry up! :) 

• Like 2