Is anyone going to Swan Lake in Belfast on Sat.7th Nov evening?

Lisa O`Brien

Hi. I know this is a long shot,but I was wondering if anyone on this Forum will be going to see BRB on Saturday 7th November at the Grand Opera House,Belfast? Was wondering if anyone lived in the County Down,County Armagh area, who I could get a lift off, and I would pay their petrol money? I`ve booked into the Europa Hotel for the night ,but it`s £80 not including any breakfast. My sister has very kindly sent me the money as a birthday present,but I would much rather spend it on something more needed if I was able to. I`m guessing the show will finish around 10.30. There are no trains,but there is a bus to Newry; at 00.49 AM, getting into Newry at 4.30 in the morning. Don`t really fancy the idea of hanging around the bus station for two and a half hours in the middle of the night,with no facilities open or anything. The only reason I booked the Europa instead of somewhere cheaper is because it is next door to the theatre. But if I could get a lift there and back ,or even just back, with someone who was also going that would be just fantastic. Thanks.

I`m not that familiar with that part of Belfast you see. Anyway,not to worry now. I`ve cancelled the Europa. Fona Cab are going to collect me outside the theatre after the performance and drive me all the way home to Newry to my front door,for £55.!!!

• Like 1