A question on London Children's Ballet recalls

Balletmum4ever

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if they are working through the list by age or alphabetical order! We are 'T' surname and my daughter is 13 if that helps. x

I don't think it's being done alphabetically as we're P's and dd was in group 1 aged 9, we received email on weds, my friend's dd is a W and 14 also found out already x I do hope you all hear soon, it must be awful not knowing when others do thinking of you all xxx ????

Edited by Ballet'n'broke

Fingers crossed for those still waiting. They have all done so well to make it to the recall.

For those that have heard can I ask if you have replied to the email to confirm attendance on the 15th? I can't see anywhere on it that we need to but just having a minor panic in case I've missed it. Thanks.

We have not replied to the email to confirm attendance on 15th but I think I might in case that is the reason for delays with some of the emails. Just thinking maybe they have a list and will offer final audition to some if others cannot attend. I really feel for those still waiting. x

Thanks aklf and Kiwimum6. DD safely delivered for the 9/10 year old session this morning. She was very happy as she had the same number as for the first audition which is now her lucky number! Good luck to everyone else auditioning today and hopefully some good news on the forum within a week. Let the nail biting begin again!

• Like 1

Me too. This is absolute torture!!

First time we've been through a process like this but certainly won't be the last as DD has really enjoyed it, no matter what the result of the Finals is. I don't know if I can stand the stress!! Hats off to those who have done all this time and time again. I can only imagine what the waiting is like for those applying for vocational places.

• Like 1

Hi Balletmumealing. No not done it before. We registered for LCB last year but DD bottled out on the day of the audition. She doesn't take rejection well so have steered clear for a while. However, we did go to see Snow White last year and she loved it so much that she wanted to give it a try.