Experience with ROH Winter Season General Booking ...

11.30pm coach back for me :( arrive back home 3.00am, have to wander around town in the early morning to get to my car.

Those coach rides are miserable too, never been so cold, smell of full toilets and lots of tinny music spilling out of headphones.

Normally I would book 3 diff cast for Giselle, say, but this time I am going once, and shall watch another performance in the comfort of my local cinema!

A good tip to relieve the misery at not much more money, is to book a Premier Inn for an overnight. I personally go for the Hanger Lanne one, one can be there in half an hour from leaving the ROH, and booked far enough ahead, it is only £35 for one or two people in a double!

Edited by cavycapers

Nabbed some quite expensive tickets for Elizabeth, my partner's treat as I'm broke! SO excited - we are both historians of this period so it was a must for us. We're also seeing the mixed bill with Carmen in it at the end of this month, which I know wasn't part of the Winter season booking but I only just booked them so it feels as though they count. Luckily I wanted to see Tierney Heap rather than the first cast because I really like to watch the 'up and coming' dancers, and for that I also get Muntagirov! Acosta is pretty much sold out.