carmen67

Just a little update here. DD did her first audition for NSCD on Saturday. She loved it. Really enjoyed the ballet class in particular. There was a cut after they did their solos and she made it through to the afternoon session. So now we wait to see if she gets an offer or is on the wait list.

I was so happy it was such a positive experience for her as it was her first audition. It has been great for her confidence. So onwards and upwards to the Codarts and Fontys auditions.

I hope everyone else is getting on well.

• Like 4

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks sarahw!

Well today she got an offer of a place on the foundation course. She had hoped for the BA but is happy nonetheless with this offer as she is only 17 , not turning 18 until after her exams.

Has anyone any experience or knowledge about the foundation course?

Sorry to change the subject but wanted to share good news- heard today did has an ENB final. Hope there is good news for other dd/ds's.

Does anyone know how many girls roughly ENB take to finals and what the orthopaedic assessment involves?

Thanks.

• Like 9

Congratulations to your DD Sniffymum … 2 years ago I think there were around 26 at finals. The physio assessment looked at feet/flexibility and spine - I'm sure others on here will remember more from last year - good luck for finals :D

Thank you Huddsballetmum.

I really appreciate your kind offer! I have no questions right now but might well have some down the line. We got a great tour of the school on Saturday and I was really impressed, particularly with the pastoral and general care of student wellbeing.

Also they seem to be really helpful with finding accommodation, which for us, over here in Ireland is invaluable!

• Like 2

I know it was for year 10 entry, but when we were waiting for Tring results a couple of years ago it took 5 weeks for the first audition results. Second audition results next day though! Doesnt seem to be any set procedure with Tring. Keep strong everyone.