How to use the 'Quote' function

Any help please? 

I have done the same thing this time, but have then gone into the quoted box and removed the second sentence.  Make sure you stay within the quote box when you are doing this, and make sure you when you want to type something that you place the cursor below the quote box.

I have done the same thing this time, but have then gone into the quoted box and removed the second sentence.  Make sure you stay within the quote box when you are doing this, and make sure you when you want to type something that you place the cursor below the quote box.

When you hit the quote button the box should appear in your new post exactly as it does above.  I believe this is not always the case if you are posting from a phone.  If you see the quote marks and not a box like above, try moving your cursor a couple of lines below the final quote mark and start typing.

Hope this helps.

Why not play around in the test area.

• Like 1

When you hit the quote button the box should appear in your new post exactly as it does above.  I believe this is not always the case if you are posting from a phone.  If you see the quote marks and not a box like above, try moving your cursor a couple of lines below the final quote mark and start typing.

Hope this helps.

Why not play around in the test area.

Test from phone