Lower School Auditions 2016

balletmum20

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I'm using my mums account I'm going to see Tring in march for an opening date I can't wait I hope that if I audition I can get in as Tring looks AMAZING! Tring seems to be the best dance school I have seen so far and for me to be a choreographer it would be the best starting point.  :D

• Like 2

Gosh, seems they have got the replies out quickly. Well done those who have yeses for finals! DD doesn't have Elmhurst audition for another 2 months, but you must be so pleased to have got one yes in the bag already.

Sorry to hear about the nos. It is so competitive out there. 

Congratulations to the yeses, i remember the wait last year and the joy of telling dd when I went to collect her from school :) and commiserations to the no's and just remember it's only a no for now....onward and upward and use the experience to grow xx

• Like 1

Well done to all those who auditioned! It's really great news to get a yes, equally to the nos, it can be a difficult time - maybe it's just not the right time right yet, so don't give up! It's all good experience. We have ours at the end of the month at Elmhurst and it's our first time auditioning here, does anyone know how many year 8 and 9 make finals? Thanks

There seemed to be quite a few older pupils at finals last year so I think if they want to see you again they'll take you to finals, regardless of how many spaces they might have.

Well done to all the yeses, doesn't seem like two minutes since last year. Long wait til finals now though!

Hi. I'm new to this forum (and a long time lurker). My dd is a keen dancer and goes to The Hammond Associates. We applied quite late in October for Elmhurst and The Hammond as we were quite unsure not only about the process but whether dd is really sure this is the path she wants to follow, also im aware it's a roller coaster that we are about to embark on.

We have an audition date for The Hammond in January. No news yet from Elmhurst (maybe we applied too late).

Just want to say good luck to all those with auditions coming up and thank you all for the wealth of information. I have learnt so much and have been able to prepare dd for the road ahead as much as I can.

Nikki

• Like 3