Dance forward

Twiggy

Yes DD did these one Easter - very large classes. Per my DD not the right course if looking for one on one attention or to be inspired but that was her subjective opinion only and all she needed was to keep in shape during the Easter hol.. I think she felt the faculty were amazing dancers but not necessarily also all amazing teachers. 

Isn't it interesting how different DC can have completely different experiences although I do agree with you that the classes were large, especially on the first day.  I watched all of the classes for the younger group and thought the teaching was excellent.  I especially like how they get the opportunity to be shown how it's done.  Shame Sarah Lamb was injured but she's back on form now 

My DD has done this in the past - such a great opportunity to be up close and personal with some amazing dancers and I felt that she did learn something and she got some personal attention. Also got to watch which was incredible. Will definitely do again if the opportunity arises.