Jump to content

Mummy twinkle toes

  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mummy twinkle toes

  1. No fee remission for us ๐Ÿฅบ At least the wait is over. Good luck to anyone still waiting.
  2. Neither have I. I expect it will be within the next 2 hours. I really hope it is not going to be delayed further.
  3. Us too. We were flying to Rome Friday the 26th. Never mind saved me money.
  4. So sorry to hear Milzmam. We are still waiting. We have been here before with Dd1 but she has had lots of other opportunities since. Lots of roads to Rome. Good luck with the future
  5. Well at a loss then. More waiting ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
  6. No not heard either. I wonder if they discussed yr7 and boys first??
  7. No. We have not heard yet. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
  8. Summer schools in US are running. Dds were due to do Milwaukee and then Bolshoi one in Italy. Milwaukee is going ahead but lower class numbers and less hours. We are not going. The Bolshoi ones are not cancelled yet but again we have pulled out.
  9. I know quite a few Russian schools do do this. There is a school near us (Cardiff) that does have a Male pointe class. However, pointe shoes are expensive so consider this. Foot size is also a factor. Most will only go up to around a size 9.
  10. Yes, it will be after the 5th June. I emailed to check if they had everything and this date was confirmed๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
  11. Has anyone had a reply about fee remission? It would be nice to know if it is a feasible dream or a pipe dream without winning lottery?
  12. I will have a look. It was so sad to see it close.
  13. Thanks for posting. I have told both dds to read.
  14. We filled it in before the funding audition. When you paid the ยฃ160 you then received. This time is different so not sure what to expect. I am sure you will receive it.
  15. Yes, it is different. Previously with Dd1 you were asked to call. They gave feedback and told you where you were on reserve list. I completed in depth financial forms and then had a letter offering 50%. We were still on reserve for MDS too. This was 3 years ago though.
  16. We were for yr9 place if that helps. I suspect bursary had changed as it hasnโ€™t appeared on their website this last year. I would assume that most schools will be tightening their belts at this time. We have family that work in private education and most are charging 50% of the fees this term so income for them is down.
  17. What figures did they give before no financial help? I do not think they stated this on the last audition date. Unfortunately, it isnโ€™t that fair a system. We will complete forms as might as well pursue it. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค—
  18. You are in a different position though in that you have the MDS. You need to know what their plans are especially if you have accepted.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป The registrar may be off currently. No one knows. We lost a very good colleague to Covid 19 suddenly on Friday night. I work in University and we are still interviewing candidates but no one knows whether we will open or commence online for September.
  19. No, I emailed the contact email on their website and had a reply. They said they would inform Mrs Charles but nothing further. I guess it is just a waiting game ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
  • Create New...