Summer School with Former Alvin Ailey Dancer!

kaso

Iv just booked my DD on this summer school. Really excited about this opportunity as the teacher is trained to a very high standard from no other than the amazing Julliard School in New York. Not seen an opportunity like this before.

One week summer school with world class ballet and contemporary dancer Willy Laury. Trained at Julliard in New York and then danced with the famous Alvin Ailey Company (NY), Morphoses (NY) and then Michael Clark Dance Company (London). £200 for the week. Monday 5th August - Friday 9th August. 9.00am - 3.30pm in London.

Email london@i-path.biz or call 07760666788

http://www.willylaury.webs.com/

The International Performing Arts & Theatre (I-PATH) are excited to announce that Willy Laury will be leading our Classical Contemporary Dance Summer School this year! Willy trained at the world famous Julliard School in New York and then went straight into the Alvin Ailey Dance Company (New York) where he stayed for 7 years! He also danced with Morphoses in the USA and is now a guest dancer for the Michael Clark Company in London.

Dates: 5th August - 9th August 2013

Times: 9.00am - 3.30pm

Venue: TBC (Blackheath, Greenwich, London)

Cost: £200 (includes a Certificate of Achievement from I-PATH & a Signed Poster from Willy Laury)

Ages: 13 - 17

Lessons will include:

Classical Ballet - led by Willy Laury

Contemporary Dance - led by Willy Laury

Jazz Dance - led by (TBC)

Broadway Dance - led by (TBC)

Additional Opportunities

- Willy Laury has started his own company in London and will be looking for potential talent to invite to his associate programme that will be led in London on a number of Sundays throughout 2013/2014.

Visit http://www.i-path.biz/willy-laury-summer-camp

Call 07760 666788 or email london@i-path.biz

• Like 1

David, welcome to the Forum!  I have moved your post to the Doing Dance Forum (we already had a thread which I have retitled to make it easier to find).

When you have a minute, please would you mind adding your commercial details as a signature in your settings? We ask all commercial enterprises to do this in accordance with our acceptable use policy.

To add/change your signature, click the down arrow next to your username (top right hand corner of the page), choose "my settings", then on the left hand menu choose "Edit signature".

Any questions, just ask. :-)

• Like 2

What a shame Kitschqueen ...has an upper age limit!! Or could you try and pass for 17 :) just a thought. And you would get a signed poster too!! If someone's DD from forum goes you can always ask them to pick you up an extra one!!

• Like 1

OMG just gone into the website......see what you mean!! He'll definitely be sending some hearts fluttering I think!

A shame for serious contenders that it has been announced so late as August being a holiday month etc many people probably already made arrangements. But the classes he is planning to run should be worth investigating!! Do you think there's a hope he will start some up for adults!! :D

• Like 1

Willy Laury is starting his own dance company in London. Any requests can be sent to me on the email below! I love the fact that some of you think he's going to get some hearts fluttering! I can't wait to tell him ;-)

Sorry it is short notice! You know what these dancers are like. He came straight from New York to London a few weeks ago and told me he would like to do a summer school for up and coming dancers! So here it is. Please spread the word peeps!

David x

• Like 1

I rang originally and then sent an application....and we did receive a thank you message, but nothing since!! Have also emailed and left voicemail message......

This is the only Summer School that DD has wanted to do (and since she has had a particularly difficult year, we were really excited that something had sparked her interest!), so I will be really upset if it doesn't happen!

Hi unfortunately my dd is already booked that week for the enb summer school but she would be interested in the associates class for the new company how do we find out about them is it the same email address?

We will be launching the associate programme later in the year. I will post on here and on Willy's website.

• Like 1

I rang originally and then sent an application....and we did receive a thank you message, but nothing since!! Have also emailed and left voicemail message......

This is the only Summer School that DD has wanted to do (and since she has had a particularly difficult year, we were really excited that something had sparked her interest!), so I will be really upset if it doesn't happen!

It was good talking to you today! Please keep updated on classes etc on his website www.willylaury.webs.com