London Russian Ballet School - Audition Photos?

SwaybackSapphire

As far as I can see, where it says Applications, when you download that it doesn't mention anything about photos. Maybe you don't need them when you are making the initial application to attend an audition. Maye that request comes further down the line, I don't know. You probably send your photo along with your audition fee i'd imagine.

I may have this wrong but I thought photos are not required if attending an audition in person.

I thought they were asked for (plus videos etc) if you cannot get to a live audition.

This is if you are talking about photos of ballet positions of course.....and not just a passport identifying type photo!!

Most UK Vocational schools require photos as part of the audition application.  When dd applied some years ago, she had 6 different applications, all of which required between 2 and 6 photos (approx)  but this didn't mean 6 poses with lots of copies made.  With all the different requirements for alignment, arm positions etc. it ended up being something like 16 different poses!