Does anyone else have weird neighbours?

Lisa O`Brien

Hi MAB. They themselves put up a large fence which comes up quite high. The high fence is good,but it contains slats which are quite wide apart. The previous one was fairly low down. The problem I have is most of his antics take place upstairs,either in the back bedroom or the bathroom next door. Besides,I don`t think my landlord would approve.!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things have just come to a head with my pervy neighbour. Had a nice relaxing afternoon watching the Hitchcock film,Vertigo. I love finding an old film to watch on a Saturday afternoon. I was going to put the washing out on the line earlier,but the film was on BBC2,so no adverts, and I didn`t want to miss ten minutes of the film,so decided to wait until it had finished around 4.30 this afternoon,then put the clothes out to dry. Of course,typically,it was nice and sunny earlier,and had turned cloudy this afternoon. I decided to chance it,and a few other people had their clothes out as well. I had just pegged a few clothes,when I felt a few spots of rain. Grr.! So I thought,what the heck, and starting un-pegging them to taken them indoors and dry them in the dining room on my clothes airer. In between pegging and unnpegging them, the neighbour emerges in his back garden wearing his dressing gown. He sits down on the sun lounger chair with his dressing gown undone. He is completely naked underneath .He started masturbating. I was furious. I shouted over the fence. "I WILL report you to the police one of these days you know". He gets up,and comes towards the fence,covering himself up." Excuse me? Sounding all innocent,as if to say what have I done wrong and what are you talking about. So I said again,"One of these days I WILL report you to the police". He turns really quickly on his heels,rushing towards his back door indoors,saying," I`m sorry,I`m sorry". I came in with my clothes and slammed my back door. I was so angry. The really annoying thing is that it looks like the rain is staying away after all that.!!  But hopefully as far as he is concerned, exposing himself to me,that is the end of that. If not,then I WILL go to the police. He`s been warned.

He came out into the back garden when it started to rain, so he could sit on his sun lounger? Poor chap must be utterly desperate. What a pity the heavens didn't open.

• Like 1