UK Daylight Saving Time

A couple of UK members have reported that their postings today have been timed by GMT rather than Daylight Saving (the UK changed over in the early hours of Sunday morning). I'm not sure why this is - it didn't affect me, so presumably not everyone. You can ensure that you're on the right time by going to My Settings and adjusting the time zone there.

(That's in the top right-hand corner, the drop-down menu next to your username). I've now set my settings to detect the change automatically, so we'll see what timestamp this post has. Nope. Didn't work. John, what have you got yours set to? I've tried GMT + automatically detect DST, and GMT and I'm in DST. Neither seem to be working.

Ah. I haven't tried that. I've closed down the browser and relaunched and that didn't make any difference. Your post is showing here as 10.49 pm.

Edit: Ah. There's a little thing known as a Save Changes button at the bottom of the page. :blush:

• Like 1

How's the weather in Casablanca, John? ;-)

I have this lovely little app on my iPod called Evi. She's like Siri and you talk to her and she answers. She's told me that the weather in Casablanca is very much like the weather in London at the moment but rain forecast mid-week.

• Like 1

Fabulous! :-)

My brother has Siri on his iphone, and he proposed marriage, just to see how Siri would respond. Apparently Siri thought it would be more appropriate to remain friends.

Anyhow, I have gone Siri-ously off topic now. ;-)

*gets coat*

I've clicked the little arrow and up comes a box saying "What's on your mind?" with another box undeneath it saying "Update". I'm clearly doing something wrong!

Oops, looks as though you've also accidentally hovered over the "subscript" or "superscript" button and turned it on, too :). I've done it several times myself.

• 4 years later...