Printing

Please forgive me if I am incorrect, but am I right in thinking that the previous ballet.co.uk used to have "Printable version" on the pages, and currently that is not there? It was extremely useful for printing out Cast Lasts, and schedules (like the timings of the RBL yesterday,) though I was able to get that later from the Guardian website. I do like to have a record of cast lists though, so is there any chance it will return, please?!

Fiona, I've moved your query into a new topic as it deserves one to itself!

You are right on both counts. There doesn't seem to be a built-in print function here. I use a Mac but I assume that Windows is similar in that if you hit Print you will print out the whole sequence of postings. The simplest workaround is to just to drag over the text with your mouse to highlight it, then do Copy, and then Paste the text into whatever word processor or text editor you normally use. From there you can save it or print it. I'm afraid that will have to do for the moment.

If you look at the bottom left of the page, along with the Twitter and Facebook icons, there's a print icon which appears to give you a condensed version of the page. How far it will go, I'm not sure: some forum software will put an entire thread into printable form, while other types will only do the current page. I can't see a way of printing a single post, though.

If you look at the bottom left of the page, along with the Twitter and Facebook icons, there's a print icon which appears to give you a condensed version of the page. How far it will go, I'm not sure: some forum software will put an entire thread into printable form, while other types will only do the current page. I can't see a way of printing a single post, though.

Thank you very much, Alison. You are right in thinking that I would not want the whole thread printed out, just the page that the cast list is on! I will try to follow your instructions and Copy and Paste it. Thank you again.