Opening Locked Streams

Recently a stream I started ("Fake Auditions?") was locked. The reason given was to avoid speculation by users regardi g my on-going dispute. Yesterday I asked a moderator to open the stream so I could post an update. I was asked to wait until the forum committee had been consulted. Then I received a mail asking about the content of my next post. I was wondering if this is usual practice on this forum. I've had a look in "Help Notes for Users" but can't find anything.

Thank you.

BalletDad, I have moved your post into "Problems and Queries" as "Doing Dance" is not the appropriate place for it.

You did not reply to my PM which is why the thread in question has not been unlocked. Please do so rather than starting new threads.

Thank you.

• Like 4

I have briefly unlocked this post to emphasise that we do have a procedure (not invoked since this forum began) wherein moderators can have approval of a member's postings under certain circumstances as deemed appropriate by the committee. As we have never invoked it, it is not usual at all that we do this....but this is not a usual issue.

• Like 3