Royal Ballet Lower School Auditions 2013

tutucute22

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter auditioned four times. The first two times she didn't get through the first audition. The third time she got to the final and became a MA. The fourth time she got a place for Y10! So keep trying; if they are improving anything is possible and every student develops at different rates.

• Like 16

My youngest grandaughter has been a JA for the past two years and is auditioning along with all the others later this month for White Lodge. I know the odds are stacked against the majority of the applicants but as she is only ten, the experience will be good, but like all the others she will obviously be disappointed if unsuccessful especially after spending a couple of weeks there at Summer School, which she is still excited about. It would be great if all the applicants were successful but we all know the probable outcome for 99% of them, but that shouldn't stop them believing and aiming as high as is possible.

• Like 1

Last year dd had her audition on 22nd of Jan and got results on the 9th of Feb which gave a couple of weeks notice for finals. I think! It is hard to remember because I think I have blocked the whole yr 7 audition process out! So glad not to be going through it again best of luck to you all. x

• Like 3