London Underground game

alison

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I went to a school with nuns. Actually it was one of the first I guessed but i must have typed it in wrong which was why I was so stumped. So I'd decided it was something very obscure or I was just thick. Anyway a hint and I tried again and this time my typing worked. lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, since the competition has now ended, would anyone like to put me out of my misery with the two I couldn't get? The bloke carrying, well, whatever it was he was carrying (even when I actually got into a train so I could study the picture up close I couldn't work out what it was), and the dog with the green patches? Oh, and why was

Stockwell "Stockwell"

?!

(If you want to put the answers in spoiler tags so that people can't see them without deliberately looking - just in case anyone's still playing just for fun - it's the icon to the immediate left of the Font drop-down menu "Special BB Code" and then select "Spoiler")

• 10 months later...

I am so looking forward to this again, I loved every minute of trying to guess all the answers.  I did try and send them a cryptic clue but as I wasn't uploading a picture only text it didn't seem to work.  Anyway it was a bit of a silly clue so I've probably saved myself some embarrassment.

• 1 month later...

41 for me. But had a shock yesterday. Was reading this thread and didn't realise the first posts are to do with the first game until I read my own post from then!!!. Thought how is everyone doing so well. Also went to bed and suddenly got the fish in the rd one! Fortunately remembered it this morning.

It is all very tenuous though I feel. But fun.

That was a dreadful one ...  But there are some you have to look at really closely to work out what they're showing.  We stopped for the day after we'd hit 50.  Halfway there, but I really can't believe there are another 50 clues in there!

Ok not having a job at the moment I have spent a lot of time on this when it first opened and only have a few left - also been on twitter and gleaned a few answers from there.  I only wish I could work out what is on the windowsill of the pub then I may have a chance of getting the clue - underneath the jacket not next to the beer glass.  I think the clues are more tenuous than the last one

• Like 1