Woodside Associate Programmes

Nicola Moriarty

Dear All

We are now registering interest for our 2019/2020 Sunday Associate Programme for ages 7-16 years.

Running every Sunday 10am-3pm.

Maximum 16 students per class.

£45 per day, Lunch Included.

Streamed classes by age and ability.

Learn classical ballet from myself, and now in my 20th year as a teacher. Also new for 2019/2020 additional world class teachers join us.

Email me on nicola@woodsidedanceretreat.com for more information of to have your son/daughters name on the list.

Kind regards

Nicola Moriarty

Principal

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear All

We are looking for just 12 talented young boys or girls to join our new Mini Associate Programme two Sundays per month from September 2019.

We want to meet, and nurture the talent of the future and give them the best possible start to their ballet training. Working with me, and our new ballet Teacher Georgia Spight we will Audition in 12 lucky students to join our Mini Associate Programme. Coming twice a month 10am-12noon and train in our New Studio 3 location. This is a chance to get the best training for your Son and Daughter and set them up for an incredible dance future.

Please email nicola@woodsidedanceretreat.com for more information or to receive and application form.

The earlier you get quality training the better, and be the best you can be!

Big love.

Nicola x

• alison changed the title to Woodside Associate Programmes (Sundays)
  • 1 month later...

This is going to be so cute. Our Mini Associate Programme for 6 & & year olds. Start them off in the ballet world with the best Associate Programme. Auditions on 19th May 3-4pm. Please message to secure a place for your DS or DD.

Love Nic xx