Queries following software update of 20.2.19

Bluebird

I had previously used Gravatar as recommended to upload my photograph.  When the last major upgrade happened I discovered that I could just choose one of my photos.

The photo must be less than 500K in size so I emailed it to myself using the "small image" option to reduce t the size, saved the emailed image and then just selected it using the browse facility.  This has worked.

I found it nerve wracking the first time round trying to get an image there with Gravatar....I'm not sure I could do the above!!

Also are the colours by our name initial just random....can you change the colour at least?

1 hour ago, LinMM said:

I found it nerve wracking the first time round trying to get an image there with Gravatar....I'm not sure I could do the above!!

Also are the colours by our name initial just random....can you change the colour at least?

Random as far as I am aware.

As Jan says we have no control over the profile initials' colour.

It should be simple to upload a profile image. Click on your existing avatar to get the dialog shown below. Select Upload Photo, then choose the photo from your computer or stored on another device. Trying the latter case I encountered a file size limit of 50Kb. Gravatar has been dropped from the list of available options.

Profile.jpg

• Like 1

• John Mallinson changed the title to Queries following software update of 20.2.19
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...