What Trick did I Miss with La Forza?

penelopesimpson

I suspect there were few tickets available when 'ordinary' Friends booking opened and that more had been snapped up by Patrons and high level Friends. I would have thought that reselling tickets for profit contravenes the terms of membership and the resale of tickets is, according to the printed ticket, not permitted. These policies should be implemented.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's especially curious given the comments about trying to discourage regulars from buying so many seats - or perhaps that doesn't apply to regulars who are prepared to pay a few hundreds extra!

PS While there have been some Forza seats made available subsequently, has anyone seen even a single seat become available for the similarly already sold out on 30th January Berenice? I've been checking every day myself but haven't seen any at all.

Edited by Dawnstar

1 hour ago, Dawnstar said:

It's especially curious given the comments about trying to discourage regulars from buying so many seats - or perhaps that doesn't apply to regulars who are prepared to pay a few hundreds extra!

PS While there have been some Forza seats made available subsequently, has anyone seen even a single seat become available for the similarly already sold out on 30th January Berenice? I've been checking every day myself but haven't seen any at all.

No.  And I've also been checking regularly

Edited by penelopesimpson

5 hours ago, penelopesimpson said:

No.  And I've also been checking regularly

Given how many returns, or whatever they are, for main stage productions keep popping up you'd think there would be the odd one for the Linbury, even with it having far fewer seats. Oh well, I'm keeping a slot open in the probably vain hope that tickets might pop up nearer the time...

• 1 month later...

Well done!  I eventually got one a couple of weeks ago for this Sunday's matinee, plus one for Phaedra which has also long been sold out.

And now I'm back on the hunt for a Forza ticket as I can no longer make it to see the second cast on 17th April, so will need to go on Easter Monday instead.

• Like 1