Woodside Dance Retreat Summer Schools

Nicola Moriarty

Dear ALL

We are extremely honoured and excited to announce that Director, Oliver Matz from Tanz Akademie Zurich will be joining our International Summer Schools in 2019. Possibly one of the most influential teachers/directors on the planet. Oliver travels the globe sharing his knowledge, judging the BIGGEST competitions in the world, successfully training the winners of many major competitions.

He is an extremely busy, and important figure in the Ballet World today, and to have him choose 'Woodside Dance Retreat' as his only UK Summer School in 2019 is a big deal. A BIG, BIG, DEAL.

If you have not secured a Summer School for 2019, then please email nicola@woodsidedanceretreat.com to get the final few places and ask about our payment plan to help spread the cost until next summer.

Oliver Matz will join our already confirmed incredible line up below to share his extensive knowledge for a full day with our lucky 12 students:-

Edward Watson MBE (Principal Dancer Royal Ballet Company)

Ricardo Cervera (Ballet Master Royal Ballet Company)

Anita Young (Royal Ballet Company and RBS)

ONLY 12 students. Be seen by, helped by, and work with some of the best teachers/professionals in the business. Don't be stuck in a room of 35-40 and disappear to the background. Personal care, personal correction in a warm and friendly learning environment. Be the best you can be.

Plus a few little extra's as normal :-

2 x professional photo shoots, one on location.

1 x West End theatre trip and return by Limo.

Course fee's £1,395.00. We are not the cheapest Summer School, but we feel we offer something incredible, personal and a once in a life time experience which could change your dance career forever.

We hope to hear from you soon

Many thanks

Nicola Moriarty

Principal

• 1 month later...

Hi Nicola,

I am looking for a summer school for my niece and wanted to do something special for her seeing as she is turning 16 this year! 

My niece has been doing ballet since 4 years old and looking at your summer school post above, this seems like an ideal gift, but just wanted some more information on the course from you please.

Kind Regards

Gemma

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gemma Haye said:

Hi Nicola,

I am looking for a summer school for my niece and wanted to do something special for her seeing as she is turning 16 this year! 

My niece has been doing ballet since 4 years old and looking at your summer school post above, this seems like an ideal gift, but just wanted some more information on the course from you please.

Kind Regards

Gemma

My DS did this last year and the year before aged 14 & 15 

it is a real treat and worth the expense if you  can manage it - they do work very  hard but have fun too!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gemma Haye said:

Hi Nicola,

Kind Regards

Gemma

Hi Gemma

Thanks for the message. The International Summer School really is something very special. Not only some of the best dancers/teachers in the world, we also go to the west end for a theatre trip and return via limo, we are also having to professional photo shoots this year. One on location , and one in the studio. Can you please email me on nicola@woodsidedanceretreat.com and I can send you more information. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Nicola Moriarty

Principal

3 hours ago, Gemma Haye said:

Hi Nicola

Sounds fantastic! Tried emailing you but am having problems with my emails at the mo 😢.  Is there anyway of getting back to me on here with more info?

Thanks! 

Gemma

Probably the easiest way to contact Nicola if you can't email is via the Forum's messaging system.  The messaging system is accessed via the little envelope on the top right hand side of the screen.

• Like 2

Dear All

We are very Excited to announce that Ex Principal Dancer Zenaida Yanowsky will be teaching our 12 lucky guests for a full day at our incredible Summer School 20th-27th July 2019. 

Get personal attention and correction from some of the best Ballet Teachers/Dancers on the Planet, DON'T stand at the back of a class 40-50 and waste your 2019 summer school!

Please message now for more details and to secure a place.

Thanks for listening.

Nicola x

Dear All.

We are NOW also excited to welcome Sarah Lamb onto our International Summer School Principal Weeks to teach for our lucky 12 guests for a day. 

If you have not got your place then please email us now. This is one of the best Summer Schools on the planet. Don't miss out.

Kind regards

Nicola xx

• 2 weeks later...