Peanut68

ENBS 2019 Summer School

Location of the summer intensive is now confirmed to be at the current location, Carlyle Building. 

23 hours ago, Knh said:

Location of the summer intensive is now confirmed to be at the current location, Carlyle Building. 

Thanks Knh - is that information on the website or did you hear back from them?

We learnt about the location in the letter that came with the invoice in an email yesterday. 

• Like 1

No need to start refreshing your e-mails until the end of next week - they are sticking by the three weeks after the audition date for results. 

Their web sight says three weeks after a live audition date.

We have just booked studio space for half-term so hoping that places will still be available in a months time.  Will going back to the old venue reduce places - I assumed the new site would have more space - just worried that the cost of applying will not be worth it.

It’s a  very good Summer School Newdancermum. So if you can you can still go for it, would be definitely worth the effort. I am sure if you’re Dd meets the requirements, there will be a space for her.

2 hours ago, valentina said:

It’s a  very good Summer School Newdancermum. So if you can you can still go for it, would be definitely worth the effort. I am sure if you’re Dd meets the requirements, there will be a space for her.

Thank you - at the very least it will be nice for her to do a one-to-one coaching session.  We have allowed plenty time to do normal class work and then work on the video.

19 hours ago, Wimdancer said:

I recall their audition email ended with 'You will be emailed the results of your audition within 14 days' ?

Just checked it does say that. I can't imagine it will come on the weekend though.

My 16 year old daughter will be attending all 4 weeks at ENB. She is coming from Canada. I am wondering if anyone has had experience with there Homestay programs there or is there a place that a lot of girls will be staying? Sorry if this is on the wrong thread.