thewinelake

Trying to love Don Q - What do you like about ballets?

30 minutes ago, RuthE said:

I know I am repeating myself, as I have given this advice on several threads, but the most reliable way to get tickets for Insights is to keep checking for returns and later releases of initially retained tickets.  If I assumed that not being able to get a ticket when booking opened for a certain Insight meant I wouldn't be going, I'd rarely go to any Insights at all.  As it is, I go to one or two each booking period, almost always through having persistently checked for returns.

And one tends to get better seats that way than those of us premium 2 friends who book during our priority window!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RuthE said:

I know I am repeating myself, as I have given this advice on several threads, but the most reliable way to get tickets for Insights is to keep checking for returns and later releases of initially retained tickets.  If I assumed that not being able to get a ticket when booking opened for a certain Insight meant I wouldn't be going, I'd rarely go to any Insights at all.  As it is, I go to one or two each booking period, almost always through having persistently checked for returns.

Thanks for the advice. I'm reluctant to book hotel and trains without a ticket though as I'm not London based. Obviously I'll keep an eye out and if I can get train and hotel at a reasonable cost I may be able to manage it. 

Edited by Don Q Fan